Concrete Retaining Walls
High Quality & Prestige Services
Prestige Construction, LLC: Reno Concrete Retaining Wall Contractors
Prestige Construction, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in concrete retaining walls, finished carpentry, cabinet installation,& other services. Quality craftsmanship and outstanding customer service is guaranteed!
Experienced Concrete Retaining Wall Constructor in Reno, NV
Prestige Construction, LLC specializes in concrete retaining walls serving in Reno & its surrounding areas. Our team of experienced contractors will work closely with you starting from which type of materials you want up to the final process! Our contractors also specializes in custom decks, custom doors, painting, elevator shafts & sidings.
Benefits of Concrete Retaining Walls
If you are considering having a concrete retaining wall installed on your property, there are several benefits that you may not be aware of. In addition to providing support for slopes and preventing soil erosion, concrete retaining walls can also add to the aesthetic appeal of your landscaping. Here are some of the other benefits of concrete retaining walls:
Added privacy: If you have it installed along the perimeter of your property, it can provide you with added privacy from nosy neighbors or passersby.
Improved curb appeal: A well-designed and constructed concrete retaining wall can significantly improve the curb appeal of your home or business. This is especially important if you are planning to sell your property in the future.
Customizable: It can be customized to match the existing architecture and landscaping of your home or business.
Durable: When properly constructed, they are extremely durable and can last for many years with little to no maintenance required.
Retaining Walls Maintenance
Concrete retaining walls require very little maintenance once they are installed. However, there are a few things that you will need to do in order to keep your wall looking its best. Here are some tips for maintaining your concrete retaining wall:
- Inspect the wall regularly for cracks or other damage. If you notice any damage, promptly repair it to prevent further deterioration.
- Clean the wall as needed using a mild soap and water solution. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners as they can damage the surface of the concrete.
- If your wall is painted, touch up any chips or cracks in the paint as soon as possible. This will help to prevent rust and other corrosion from developing.
- If you have plants growing near your concrete retaining wall, make sure to trim them back as needed. Overgrown plants can damage the wall or cause it to become unstable.
By following these simple tips, you can help to ensure that your concrete retaining wall will last for many years with little to no problems.
Why Choose Prestige Construction, LLC for your Retaining Walls in Reno:
- Experienced: Prestige Construction, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in homebuilding & Remodeling in Reno, NV
- Affordable: Our team at Prestige Construction, LLC makes sure that our clients are getting the highest quality of custom homes at a reasonable price!
- Great Customer Service: Our clients’ testimonies say it all! We are dedicated, hardworking and will not stop until we satisfy all of our clients’ needs. We make sure that at the end of the day, the quality of work exceeds your expectations.
Looking for a concrete retaining wall contractor in Reno or Sparks, NV? Call Prestige Construction, LLC at 775-622-4662 to help you get started or to teach you more about what we have to offer.